Holder of the treatment: Borusan Mannesmann Vobarno Tubi Spa located in via Giorgio Enrico Falck n. 43 - 25079 Vobarno (BS)
pursuant to articles 4 and 28 of the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 - Privacy Code (hereafter "Code") and articles 4, n. 7) and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, "Regulation") pursuant to article 13 of the Code and of the Regulation informs that for the establishment and execution of relationships with the current user, you have personal data (personal and tax).
In order to comply with the obligations established by the Code and by the EU privacy laws in relation to your data, we invite you to take note of the following information and to consent to the processing of personal data that our company will acquire.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We only collect information that is necessary, relevant and appropriate for the purpose for which it is provided. The information we collect may include some or all of the following:
● Identity data: name, surname, username or identifier and similar title.
● Contact information: billing address, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
● Financial data: bank account and payment card details collected solely for the purpose of completing the purchase.
● Transaction data: payment details and other details about the products and services purchased or sold.
● Profile data: purchases or orders made, any social profiles (if applicable), preferences, feedback, communications and responses to internal surveys, passwords and username, if applicable (customer portal).
● Usage data: information on how the website, products and services are used.
● Marketing and communication data: preferences in receiving marketing communications and third parties and communication preferences.
● Technical data: Internet Protocol (IP) address, access data, browser type and version, time zone setting and browser plug-in location, types and versions, operating system and the platform and other technologies on devices used to access corporate websites.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
Only the information necessary for the following purposes is processed:
1. Operational management and purposes strictly connected to it for access to the website.
The Company collects contact data, financial data and the data use of the website to allow users to gain access to Area staff, if any, and proceed with the orders of the products and/or services concerned.
Prerequisite for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations.
The provision of data is mandatory to respond to your requests; otherwise we will not be able to take it.
2. Customer Satisfaction surveys
The Company may use the contact details for conducting surveys aimed at measuring the level of satisfaction (so-called customer satisfaction) of the service provided.
Prerequisite for processing: consent. failure to provide it does not have consequences on contractual relationships.
Consent can be revoked at any time by writing to the following address:
The Company may process contact data for marketing and advertising communication purposes, aimed at informing the User about sales promotional initiatives, carried out through automated contact methods (e-mail, sms and other massive messaging tools, etc.) and traditional methods of contact (for example, phone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys.
Prerequisite for processing: consent. Failure to provide it does not have consequences on contractual relationships.
Consent can be revoked at any time by writing to the following address:
4. Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfill a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court
The Company collects contact data to fulfill a legal obligation and/or to defend its right in court
Prerequisite for processing: legal obligations, which the Company is obliged to comply with.
We do not share information with third parties, however, we may from time to time communicate the information to the following categories of companies or organizations to which we pass the responsibility of managing services on our behalf: assistance service providers, customer contact centers, agencies and consultants direct marketing, market research and market analysis service providers, legal advisors and other professionals.
We work to ensure that all third-party partners who manage information comply with data protection legislation and protect information just as we do. We communicate to them only the personal information STRICTLY necessary to provide the service they are undertaking on our behalf.
We will anonymize the information or use specific aggregated data sets where possible.
4. STORAGE TERMS
We do not store personal information in an identifying format for longer than necessary.
For customers or suppliers, we keep personal information for a longer period than the treatment of potential customers / suppliers.
The past 10 years from the date of the last transaction accounts carried out or if a customer/supplier is not bustling, ask the elimination of their data from the company registry, will do our best to cancel these data, as required by law.
Promotional and marketing information will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months.
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be classified into technical cookies, analytical cookies, profiling cookies. All cookies are divided into proprietary cookies, installed directly by the site operator and in third-party cookies, installed through the site by third parties.
1. navigation cookies on the website trace the path of the cookies (so-called "click stream" activity, or the recording of the paths followed by visitors to a site in the passage from one page to another) without being able to know or identify the user, in order to collect statistical data on the site such as, for example, the pages visited, downloaded, etc…
We reiterate that no one of this information is associated with you individually. Cookies do not acquire your personal e-mail address or any of your private information. The information obtained from the tracking of cookies is evaluated only overall. The log files of the Web server are also used to count visitors and evaluate the technical capabilities of our site in order to facilitate navigation on the site and to make its pages more useful to users. We collect information about site traffic, but not about individual visitors.
2. session cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with the services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Since these cookies are strictly necessary, it is not possible to reject them without affecting the functioning of our website, but it is possible to block or eliminate them by changing the browser settings and imposing the blocking of all cookies on this website.
3. Google Analytics cookies collect information that is used in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is used or the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns or to help us customize the site in order to improve your experience.
4. profiling cookies create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web:
a. The cookies collected for the purposes listed above can be communicated to the competent subjects in charge of managing the site for the performance, even partial, of the activities related to the assignment.
b. For all cookies other than technical cookies, the user's express consent is required the first time he visits the site. Consent is traced on subsequent visits, however the user always has the possibility of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed.
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed. Other cookies (persistent cookies) "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation with a pre-established expiration date.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the most common browsers allow you to define different settings for various types of cookies.
It is possible to set the browser so that it is notified in case of attempts to insert cookies, limitation or complete refusal.
7. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
The interested party will be able to assert their rights, as provided by the articles 15-23 GDPR in particular:
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage the information by contacting us at the following references:
Post: via Giorgio Enrico Falck n. 43 - 25079 Vobarno (BS)
Email: In the case of a request for access or information, we inform you that, if the request is unfounded or excessive, we can charge a fee or refuse to act.
Borusan Mannesmann Vobarno Tubi Spa reserves the right to modify the content, in part or completely, also due to regulatory updates. The updated version of this information will be published on the website, therefore we invite you to visit this section regularly.